Universal bearing ring puller with a revolutionary gripping principal. Three leg puller with ultra-sharp edges providing equal gripping power on each side - avoiding any tilt. The easily adjustable clamping chain offers ideal grip and optimal efficiency. Fits all kinds of bearings, sleeves and races between 40mm and 60mm diameter. Ships in a sturdy plastic case for storage and transport. The perfect choice for hub races, transmission bearings, differential bearings and shims.
Cut-off wheels can cause damage to adjacent components and always pose a safety risk from flying debris. Here is a specialty service solution you can be confident in! The OTC 6618 Universal Bearing Race Puller combines a unique design with rugged construction - backed by a lifetime warranty. Great for stubborn transmission bearings, hub races, differential bearings and shims and all kinds of bearings/sleeves between 40 and 60mm dia.
- Rugged puller built for many races, sleeves and bearings between 40mm and 60mm
- Jaws designed with sharp edges for secure grip - even where vertical clearance is negligible
- Jaws have radius for better attachment to round parts
- Firm grip based on the adjustable clamping chain
- Pulller design avoids tilting
- Ships in Sturdy Plastic Case